2703 Bongey Drive,
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
9:00 Worship Service
10:00 Coffee and Fellowship
10:30 Sunday Study
Childcare available for all services.
Wesley Challenge 21 Days to a more authentic faith questions for week three
15. Do I thank God that I am not like others?
16. Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression that I am better than I am? In other words , am I a hypocrite?
17. Do i confidentially pass on to others what was told to me in confidence?
18. Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?
19. Am I honest in all my actions and words, or do I exaggerate?
20. Is there anyone whom I fear, dislike,, disown, criticize, hold resentment toward, or disregard?
21. When did I speak to someone about my faith?
Message: ‘Relationship with others: An Outward Focus” Pastor Wendy
Wesley challenge week 2 This week’s questions
#8 Am I proud?
#9 Am I defeated in any part of my life?
#10 Do I go to bed on time and get up on time?
#11 Do I grumble Constantly?
#12 Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habits?
#13 How do I spend my spare time?
#14 Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?
Discussion in message
MESSAGE: “RELATIONSHIP WITH SELF; AN INWARD FOCUS”
Wesley Challenge: 21 days to a more authentic faith
QUESTIONS FOR WEEK !
#1 Is Jesus real to me?
#2 Am I enjoying prayer?
#3 Do I insist upon doing something about which my conscience is uneasy?
#4 Did the bible live in me today?
#5 Did I disobey God in anything?
#6 Do I pray about the money I spend?
#7 Do I give time for the bible to speak to me every day?
Discussion in the message.
Message: “Relationship with God: An Upward Focus” Pastor Wendy
Rejoice with me, I have found the sheep which was lost. Luke 15:6
Message: “Once I was Lost” Sally Casper
Sorry, the Recording of the Choir did not function , the sound technicians are still learning the sound system
PICNIC MENU: BARBEQUED PORK, POTATO SALAD COLESLAW, BEANS, FRESH VEGETABLES, AND HOME MADE BARS
Follow Me. Whoever doesn’t carry their cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:27
Message; “Shaped by the Master Potter” Pastor Wendy
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers for in doing so, some have entertained angels without knowing it.